Sunday, June 29, 2014

Fussy little......


 I have a secret......I LOVE pretty boxes and I Spy fabrics


As you can see on the sidebar, I've joined the Fussy Cutters

Now I am working (VEERRRYYYY slowly) on cutting images from all of my pictorial fabrics

These dozen are the start

Think I'll come and do this each week-ish and motivate myself

No plan, just lots of pretty little 1 inch hexies in an owl box

and they are cheap and cheerful to set up too!!

Linking up with Gnomeangel the mastermind of this club 


3 comments:

  1. Love the idea of a box of assorted hexies in a little owl box

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuuuute hexies! That's a good plan - one inch fussy-cut hexies. They'll be so fun to find in your stash, cut and sew into hexies - and even better that you're just doing them slowly with no real plan in mind - takes the pressure off!

    ReplyDelete